BUY CIOBAR IN UK – CAMEO CIOBAR CLASSIC GR.125 5PCS. AT NATURALI ITALIAN FOOD DISTRIBUTION
With its unique taste and its irresistible creaminess, Ciobar gives warmth to the coldest days. Alone or with friends, family or friends, any time is the right to enjoy a good cup of Ciobar. Warm, thick, creamy. And ‘Ciobar!
The pack contains 5 bags of 25 g each per 125 g total.
Ciobar thickens immediately, when it comes to a boil!
– Mix the contents of an envelope in a saucepan with 125 ml milk added a little ‘time.
– Hot moderate heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and Ciobar comes to a boil.
– Versa Ciobar in the cup and taste it!
In the microwave:
– Mix the contents of an envelope in a large cup with 125 ml milk added a little ‘time.
– Cook at 750 watts for a minute, or 950 watts for 50 seconds and, if you want to increase density, extension cook 10 seconds.
– To prepare more cups together, cook at 750 watts for two minutes. If you want to increase density, extension cook 10 seconds at a time, until you get the desired density.
Ingredients: Milk chocolate powdered skimmed 74.6% (sugar, cocoa fat 25%), modified starch, low fat cocoa, salt, flavorings.
The product may contain traces of WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, NUTS and SOY.
Hot chocolate, also known as drinking chocolate, cocoa, and as chocolate tea in Nigeria, is a heated drink consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and usually a sweetener. Hot chocolate may be topped with whipped cream or marshmallows. Hot chocolate made with melted chocolate is sometimes called drinking chocolate, characterized by less sweetness and a thicker consistency.
The first hot chocolate was a drink based on cocoa paste flavored with flowers or beans and spices such as vanilla, chili pepper, and cinnamon. … Because of the Spanish dominion, Italy was among the first states to be introduced to hot chocolate.